Header Ads

Lola



 *Hi, dear! How are you? Hope, you are ok)

❤️❤️❤️*I'm Lola, live in Ukraine. Nice to meet you!❤️❤️❤️
I speak English, Russian and Ukrainian. I am just 22, by the way
I am a camgirl. By this token, I like doing private shows, meeting new people, knowing something new. I know, you are a very special man. And I am a very special lady. Together we can try a lot of really good things. If you call me, you will get a lot of enjoyable emotions. You will be glad, I promise. Our communication will be memorable. You can trust me, honey. You may tell me your secrets and release all your passionate desires.

Age
22
Sex
Female
Location
Ukraine
Sexual orientation
Bisexual
Speaks
English,Russian
Eyes
Blue
Hair
Brown
Constitution
Curvy
Breast size
Normal
Height
175 cm
Weight
60 Kg

No comments

Powered by Blogger.